Monday, January 13, 2014

Pop Sonnets 1-30

Here is the beginning of my pop-sonnets, not to follow an exact pattern of a sonnet, but pretty close...There will probably be more, if time allows... POP SONNET #1 To consider the path of light Is entering into our concept Bring forth the world of night In a mirror of objected precept Forgiven over nothing that when Takes away the err of kings When faded memories are then It is the object that it brings Certain shells of fading sound Sleeps potent rings of fear When the dawn settles our ground Controls the sounds of yesteryear No longer to catch a thief In the hour of his grief-- POP SONNET #2 In an abject confusion we are found Defeating lies of thoughtless days And the bearing of this sound Is not heard above the haze Sleeping becomes mechanical and death Is upon the outer edges of sin Bring us back to where our breath Is possible to turn chagrin Simplify linguistic forms of majors And bring about the abstract time When we simply turn to wagers The fire consumes our early rhyme And in a kennel we fear our strength Until the reaper cuts our length POP SONNET #3 My mind is numb from what I write And the reckoning is near Share a dream from candlelight And lift us out of forbidden leer If it pressures the ways we’ve seen Then apart from separate shrugs I can’t tell you where I’ve been Unless it crawls on us like drugs When the world is reorganized From a painstaking approach to logic It reappears mistakes that paralyzed The simpler times of Mary’s project That repeats mistakes of order When life is on the border POP SONNET #4 Reawaken inertia is this hoax Tread around in my antidote for when The cure is maddening my folks There is no lost treasure to engine And a forcible reevaluated plan Will take us back to all our fun And then the world becomes its fan For all the times we’ve come undone In a vortex nothing’s left Except for pain and misery What is left is all bereft Unless we simply disagree And when that order sheds light Chaos fades into the night POP SONNET#5 In translucent waves a memory Sings a song of lost desire In the presence of energy There may be nothing left to rewire About a thousand times I go To a place I cannot be In the days I’ve been below All the memories wrecked by sea When my thoughts are overused And it sounds like pain inside There’s a day that I’ve abused Like a storm without a guide Finish what we’ve started here Eventually the days are clear POP SONNET#6 The simple minds of peasant kings Records a fleeting house of gold When the trampled devotings Become a fear that isn’t sold Unless one day we arrive at hope The crumpled losses in our mix Doesn’t champion all this dope Unless we all need a quick fix Gratify me when the dust Floats into cosmic rays And a particular man made lust Simply floats off when love stays But the past is all a mess And the light maybe still can bless POP SONNET#7 At the nearer life of make believe Imagination lends a hand In the stormy night of our own grieve Left us hurting in the sand If we offer it to God Snakes will chew on all our dreams If we could spare old Nimrod Perhaps we all would hear less screams Ideals are made to last Unless we sell our simple words When everything is past The vindictive man will bring us heards Why a darker day of magic When forbidden icons can’t be tragic POP SONNET#8 Wake up and smell the sound Of a larger complete reason When there’s no one left around And the goal I’m after becomes treason Unless a simpler twist of mind Brings alarming sense of flight There is nothing left behind Except a pointless scary fight And when the day is overridden By the lust we have for greed Then we all just can’t be hidden Until a day of basic need When there’s healing in a text We all just remain perplexed POP SONNET#9 Throw out the mindless numbing When there’s noises in my mind Unless we forget that our plumbing Is a trend we’d like to find And a tread of lack of danger Brings a soulless trek of shame It’s a baby in a manger Lest the soul is made to blame To recapture our lost youth and eager Time to create a horizon of endless game And when our resources become meager The crippled crutches become lame Unless a miracle brings about loss In the lost search for the cross POP SONNET#10 In humanism we find our flesh In a hidden place of time Unless that place is wire mesh Or a delusion of the grime And in a soulless motion left Can bring about lust and hate Then competition is bereft Of a leftover of the date In time and motion we can change Even if we hold what’s true Then the power brings the range When there’s nothing left to do For a moment lose your faith And you’ll suffer in a wraith POP SONNET#11 (in spanish, without the accents) Recuerdem memoria en personas aqui En es todo mundo practicar En un esta boleta cosas un a di Lo refromar dia de bailar Repetar un lenguaje en un dria de dos Un familia es un mundo factor Terminar las creen los O recuerdan dio falso cuanto actor En Espana y Mexico nada tiempo pero blanca cosas Sobre mucho de palabras siempre de manos tiempos Esta cosas les dias de roasa Tiempo es descrubriendo para si lo O nada repetition es falso en mi cabesa Regularmente libros de besa POP SONNET #12 Respond with grammar in a vine To make a trip that passes fast Unless magic drops a dime In the thoughts still made to last Or fragility always creates shame In a schizophrenic mode That brings us just one dame Unless sexism takes our node And we trust in channels aware Do not let it in our heads Sexuality comes to bare A childhood full of all our dreads Peace be with you is what they say But who can practice that anyway? POP SONNET#13 When images are made to last And a dreary day of love When we consume them all so fast Keeps on whistling from above Shout assemblage on days of old Or make nothing out of nothing When we feel a bit too bold Then that’s the end of a sharp sting Or reverse the mental challenge here That will cripple all our minds Then again I see forever near When the reviler simply rewinds Lose nothing but your win So we can all begin again-- POP SONNET #14 When we’ve pave the way to the chance Unless we develop all the time We were simply meant to dance To repeat all when we mime And emphasis on freedom comes When we’ve paid for all that’s here A simpler burden falls from crumbs When the aspect is nowhere near To lie under a vagabond heart Unless there’s time to take a stand Is not to replace an old lost art And everyone just lent a hand Don’t drop your last quarter Unless you are ready to order! POP SONNET #15 In time you might see that the fun is over Unless we drive into the night And bank on clouded clover When no one’s here and no one’s right Of course you could have taken less Darkness will all turn to dawn Of this lost art of all prowess And everyone is gone Blow away my simple mind Lord Teach me to be pleasant in your ways Don’t corrupt me with the horde It was all just a certain phase And then when we grow up Sometimes I throw up POP SONNET #16 Don’t mind me I’m just a child Unless that makes you want to drone I discovered Oscar Wilde And it makes me feel alone When there’s something always missing That is simply out of reach I ignore the illusion wishing One day not to teach In the storm of my illusion may Simple scribes can scream and shout Unless heaving full of projects day Are free anyway I doubt Storm the castle, take no prisoner time Unless one day we can see through the rhyme POP SONNET #17 In the hours of all our doubts There’s a refreshing course of action now And we know not what it’s about That makes the most of that anyhow Settle the score over literary means Unless you’ve joked about everything And don’t keep trying to rebuild all the scenes And choked on a maiden’s ring Then again my empty head Is an assortment of this empty man Filled with lead and stuffed with bread Ring of fire leant a hand Unless the discovery is And there is a hint of clover POP SONNET#18 Space and science exploration rule my mind Of course the last old offering But I doubt there’s anything I can find I will give back to Jesus my King Unless there’s no time for me to steal So why’d you blow up all our heads That cannot change just by sheer will Wasting time on all our dreads And the emptiness of shadows all Lost the lightning from above But murder cannot quench them all Fails a simpler kind of love Time will tell which theory works best And last winter I overdosed on turkey breast POP SONNET#19 Some say Magi, some say sages Count a farthing as a value Brings the wisdom of the ages Free your mind in the life of dew Fear and trembling makes it easier And we almost wiped them out When suffering makes it sleazier Was there ever any doubt So it’s will is ending in a box Unless it all just falls apart Take it out on dusty lox But there’s always time to start It’s neverending anyway So why must we fade away POP SONNET#20 The sound of my mind is never silent Though I wouldn’t mind if it really were Of course there’s death in life’s violent Memory which won’t occur When we take the time for chemistry and Not rushing into ditches We’ll never change the channel bland Unless it’s full of witches And the kingdom lost is the kingdom gained So why’s the dropping almost common Now I just feel less unchained As I sip down my last Ramen Of a course of time it becomes better Unless there is an old bed wetter POP SONNET#21 Curses come and curses go Make your mind up who you love most But when there’s nothing left to show Or prepare to meet your roast The powers that be are at bay Unless I stop pointing fingers But I lied to them anyway And wonder why time lingers The politics of my old way But there’s treasure in my pleasure Can refine me in a stay And I haven’t read measure for measure It sounds like a good play I wonder who could direct it anyway POP SONNET#22 Who pays for everything round here And a priceless value of worthless rats It’s the gov’ so buy a beer Is just a batter ball of bats Or can I empty my last shock Who believes me when I say Blame it all on Master Cock You cannot always have it your way Unless I want it, its just a gift Of my guiltiness and crime That got soiled in the rift In addiction of the slime Fortitude is certainly appearing on both sides We friends of Jeckyll and friends of Hyde POP SONNET #23 Cast not a wafer to the lost Or laugh at all and feel sublime How much does every penny cost When you’ve echoed in my mind Take college for example Drive me crazy with your tactics Or take a thousand audit sample And mindnumbing prophylactics Make not a heap of your life again Stir up a hornet’s nest or two Or it won’t be pretty in the end Can someone find my glue And really will a lapse in taste Be all that end’s the human race? POP SONNET#24 What lies in the future what lies ahead But is a laughter worth a moment then Don’t use foul language or we’ll all wind up dead When the shower is a nicer grin And the exhaustion of my boredom Brings the memories of pain Doesn’t matter I’ve adored them And no one knows my name Why would they want to when it’s a goner And I’m feeling a bit hungry when And the lessons just a loner I can’t really find a place to fit in When I’m smoking all the time I give away my last dime SONNET#25 When people write words way too fast But literal places make more sense They may just simply run out of gas Unless I’m starting just to wince Where’d the time go, where has time gone Will I type this all in time If there’s nothing left to ponder on And fall apart from my last dime Fix your fix, when you are in the mix Unless you are hurting from a despot And maybe leave it up to tricks Who looked back unlike Lot Fan the waters and the curtains Because nothing is for certain SONNET#26 Where did I go to the place of Spring Make us holier than thou Without bringing any offering And then play on Le Trou Or if I lost it at the sound But I’m really scared of quitting Time will pass it on to ground Make an adjustment in the fitting And the fixtures alone of hurt and pain Or is it simply the logic of Recall another notion’s vain The one who loves us up above Time cannot arise through empty wounds From way too many fun cartoons SONNET#27 A thousand days will turn to dust But an evening dew drop on the wall If we operate with rust Doesn’t bother me at all Lest it is last with my own poison Lesson planning that was not at all a bad one And I can’t handle all the noise in Just don’t know if I can end the Sun Wouldn’t want to it is a burden And the familiar territory Guilt was heaped on every warden Scared me into my new story Bout the good times and the bad That we’ve had with mom and dad SONNET#28 Is there an end to all the love In an empty willow tree Suffering the one above Don’t know how, then don’t ask me There’s only rubs and blows and punches Unless I eat a meal or two But there’s nothing left for sack lunches I could ride in your canoe Or let an empty echo holler To take time out and let things ride That’s your surface on the waller From all the emptiness inside And take time out for things that matter Just make sure to drain your bladder SONNET#29 Spend it all on thoughtless patterns It’s just a movie’s all I said Then we’ll reach the Rings of Saturn Losing face is what I dread When the memory subsides Or lest us all just abuse you I’ve taken one too many rides Kick your face and start to use you Probably now I’m feelin’ good An empty race of empty places But hunger’s more when gettin’s should There’s nothing in the thrill of chases But I’m still on medication Unless you think I’m on vacation POP SONNET#30 If I live to see tomorrow And if I cannot feel common Will there truly be more sorrow There’s an element to balmin’ So if I chased the master race There’s probably forgiveness Unless I cannot forgive place For opening at Christmas Fill it all with just more stuff In the heart of my desire And then no one will call my bluff I never again should feed the fire Unless I called down the doorway And emptied out the final pay -------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment